pbandjamalpbandjamal

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Boundless Boundless

Dang man, how do you do it?! The colors and story, like I definitely aim to be on your level of animation.

digsBot responds:

Hahaha. Well this idea I literally had in my head one day because I really wanted to make something before really diving into these other projects. As much as I love making comedies, I love making stuff that has heavy emphasis on the art and music with very minimal to no voice acting with messages that can be easily interpreted or sometimes open ended for anyone to guess. The ending of this was actually different, but I scrapped it for the ending now because while working on it something about it didn't feel right. Also I showed my good pal Jaxxy who suggested and approved of the ending now.

Aalbert R.a. Of Spectacul Aalbert R.a. Of Spectacul

This is freaking awesome. Wayy better than a lot of stuff I've seen on here. I can't wait to see the finished product.

AaLBERT responds:

I'm glad you like it

Fin Fin

Awesome art!

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Oh my god, it took me a while to find the final record player, but it was definitely worth it. This was amazing. This is what games should be. Interesting, innovative, and just pleasant. Sooooo Good. Great job!

super mario castaway super mario castaway

I mean it was a cool game, but man are the later levels irritating. The physics are kinda weird in some parts, but overall good job.

King Abaddon (No Choir) King Abaddon (No Choir)

I love the sound! A lot of stuff that I've listened to on here lately has been good, but just didn't capitalize on potential, but this is perfectly amazing. It captures feels, build up, and a story in the track. This is truly amazing.

Highwind WIP Highwind WIP

The background reminds me a little of daft punk's human after all at the beginning. Niceee!

BakiTheFox responds:

Thanks. I've had writers block for a year and just decided to make a rendition of one of my own songs.

Waterfalls Waterfalls

real smooth man hah when i clicked on this I thought I was about to hear some TLC, but this was pretty nice man. Great job!