pbandjamalpbandjamal

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Boundless Boundless

Dang man, how do you do it?! The colors and story, like I definitely aim to be on your level of animation.

digsBot responds:

Hahaha. Well this idea I literally had in my head one day because I really wanted to make something before really diving into these other projects. As much as I love making comedies, I love making stuff that has heavy emphasis on the art and music with very minimal to no voice acting with messages that can be easily interpreted or sometimes open ended for anyone to guess. The ending of this was actually different, but I scrapped it for the ending now because while working on it something about it didn't feel right. Also I showed my good pal Jaxxy who suggested and approved of the ending now.

Aalbert R.a. Of Spectacul Aalbert R.a. Of Spectacul

This is freaking awesome. Wayy better than a lot of stuff I've seen on here. I can't wait to see the finished product.

AaLBERT responds:

I'm glad you like it

Fin Fin

Awesome art!

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

This was too hilarious. This is exactly why I never got one of those desktops.

Chalkzowned Chalkzowned

Poor Roodie, he never saw it coming. Lol'd so hard at this. Greatjob!

the light ball the light ball

haha I was freaking dying when that one pikachu flew into the other pikachu. Something ablout that scene just gets me

Pokemans - Brock Pokemans - Brock

I think this would've been pretty funny, but I couldn't understand the audio at all. Nice animation work though.

Game Grumps Health Sword Game Grumps Health Sword

Man this is definitely one of the better game grump animations. I love it!

The Reward The Reward

OH MY GAHDD! SOOO GOOOOOD!

Asdf Re-animated Asdf Re-animated

Pretty good animation work, interested in seeing more.